Address: 8373 Route 183 Bethel, PA 19507
Phone Number: (484) 709-6261
COVID-19 GUEST SAFETY
- All guests and staff will undergo a health check, including a temperature check and short questionnaire in the parking area prior to entering the venue grounds.
- Guests and staff with a temperature reading of 100.4°F or higher will not be permitted to enter the venue.
- Masks are mandatory when entering, exiting, or traveling throughout the venue, including concession areas and restrooms.
- Masks are not required while in guest grid: “Effective immediately, any person in a public place in Pennsylvania, whether indoors or outdoors, who does not maintain a safe social distance of approximately six feet from every other person shall cover their mouth and nose with a mask or cloth face-covering.”
- Guests who violate policies will receive one verbal warning from staff before ejection without a refund.
ABOUT TICKET PURCHASE
- Each ticket/grid purchase will accommodate a maximum of TWO guests.
- Both guests must enter the venue at the same time.
- Each grid is 6’x6’ and separated by 6’ on each side to meet social distancing requirements.
- Guest grids will be designated on field and ushers will be available for assistance.
- Seating layout is subject to change to ensure a compliant, socially distanced, and pleasant viewing experience.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and are not eligible for resale.
- Ticket/grid purchase limit is four (4). If you exceed the ticket/grid purchase limit, you may have any or all of your orders and tickets canceled without notice.
EXAMPLE OF SOCIALLY DISTANCED SEATING
COVID-19 STAFF PROTOCOLS
- All staff will undergo a health check, which includes a temperature check and short questionnaire in the parking area prior to entering the venue grounds.
- Any staff experiencing symptoms, a temperature reading of 100.4°F or higher, or have had exposure to a known COVID-19 case within the past 2 weeks will be instructed to vacate the site.
- All staff are required to wear face masks at all times.
- Security will be on site.
- Staff/Security will enforce social distancing etiquette.
- Staff and security have been educated in the COVID-19 guidelines as per the PA Department of Health and CDC.
- Guest grids must be reserved in advance by purchasing tickets online.
- Guest grids have a two-person occupancy limit.
- Taping/recording audio IS permitted.
- NO outside food or beverage is permitted. There will be food and beverages available for purchase. Food will be cash/credit. Alcohol will be CASH ONLY. An ATM will be on site.
- Lines will be socially distanced, indicated by ground markers.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available at the entrance, concession areas, restrooms, and throughout the venue.
- High-touch areas including door handles and counter surfaces will be regularly disinfected throughout the show.
- All guests will be subject to a bag search.
- Purses larger than a clutch bag, backpacks, hard or soft coolers, and briefcases, luggage of any kind, computer bags, camera bags, or bags larger than the permissible size are prohibited.
- Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
- What is the size for each Grid? Each guest grid is 6’x6’.
- How many people are allowed per grid? A maximum of TWO guests per grid, no exceptions!
- Can grids be merged? No.
- What is grid spacing indicated by? Grids will be outlined on the grass with paint.
- How will I know where my grid is located? House staff will gladly show you to your grid.
- Does the full party have to arrive at once? Yes.
- Do you have to pay for parking? All parking on-site is $5.00 per car. Please be sure to wear your mask when engaging with parking staff.
- Is there re-entry? No.
- Are shows all ages? Yes unless noted otherwise.
- Are masks mandatory? Masks are mandatory when entering, exiting, or traveling throughout the venue. Masks are not required while in guest grid, however “in a public place in Pennsylvania, whether indoors or outdoors, who does not maintain a safe social distance of approximately six feet from every other person shall cover their mouth and nose with a mask or cloth face-covering.”
- Are chairs provided? Please bring your own lawn chair, or blanket.
- What else should I bring? A warm coat or sweatshirt, flash light, hand sanitizer, extra masks, cash, ATM card, license/ID (if purchasing alcohol), a smile....you FINALLY get to see live music!
- Can you bring food/beverage? No outside food or beverage is allowed.
- Is food available on site? Yes. There will be multiple food vendors that will accept cash/credit card.
- Are beverages available on site? Yes. Two full bars and three satellite bars with beer and water will be available on the premises. All beverage purchases from the 5 beverage locations are CASH ONLY.
- Is there an ATM on site? Yes.
- Are restrooms available on site? Yes, portable toilets.
- Can I bring my dog, Harpua to the venue? 'No Dogs Allowed', or any pet for that matter.
- What is the weather cancellation policy? All events are rain or shine.
- I forgot my mask, will they be available at the venue? Masks are available upon request.